Re: Killer apps/"selling" points of FC and GNU/Linux

Avi Alkalay wrote:
But personaly, I´m not really sure FC3 (not just Linux) is ready for,
say, my mother to use. And she does only browsing, e-mail and
messenger. She is already using Firefox on Windows though.

So "using" Linux should be no problem for her, because "she does only browsing, e-mail and messenger", which FC3 can do just fine.
"Installing and Configuration" would be a problem.