Re: Kernel Crashs - interessting ?

I dont no exactly what i now have to think. A Kernel Crash is for me OS
related. And since iam use Linux many Years i was really irritated
looking at Kernel crashes, getting Problems with my Databases unmounted
Filesystems and so on. I have send NVidia a Bugreport too. I dont can
believe that they Support there Linux Drivers such less, as i can read
here. Hopefully they can optimizing there Drivers better, as they are
the Vendor.

Greetings		Frank