Re: Eina - gtk2 replacement for xmms

Hi Michael,

On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 22:12, Michael A. Peters wrote:
[..]
> It's called eina - http://bolgo.cent.uji.es/proyectos/eina-en

I've actually played with it. It suffers from the problems of being very
young. It sometimes hangs, it crashes when doing weird crazy stuff. The
stuff that other, more mature players, already got around to. Rhythmbox
has a minimal player mode than I enjoy a lot.

Its interface is good though, gotta admit that. But there's more to it
than the looks. :).

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>