Re: Eina - gtk2 replacement for xmms

seth vidal wrote:
I only wish rhythmbox could play a song w/o having to import it into the
library, first.

Sometimes I just want to play a song, or a set of songs.
Rhythmbox does a lot of things well, but it doesn't have a 'play this
one song' mode.

I second that - iTunes suffers from the same problem (I think). I guess it's the inherent split between using files/directories as your music management vs. using an internal database (with genres, artists, and albums).

Steven Garrity