Suggestion for some network parameter defaults

Hi.

I have been using the following changes to some network parameters on all
of my machines for a long time, and I was wondering whether they ought to
be set by default.

net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter                (current: 0, proposed: 1)
net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_redirects         (current: 1, proposed: 0)
net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts       (current: 0, proposed: 1)
net.ipv4.icmp_ignore_bogus_error_responses (current: 0, proposed: 1)

While I admit that the current values can serve a certain use in some
situations, I think that in the majority of configurations the proposed
values are more sensible.

--
"Carpe dentem! Seize the teeth!"  -- Mrs Doubtfire