Re: Suggestion for some network parameter defaults

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hi.

I have been using the following changes to some network parameters on all
of my machines for a long time, and I was wondering whether they ought to
be set by default.

net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_redirects (current: 1, proposed: 0)
Any good reason for this ? I find it nice if a router tells me to
send stuff elsewhere rather.

net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts (current: 0, proposed: 1)
And this ?