Re: Pentium 4 and Athlon architecture optimizations in kernel

Frank wrote:

Hallo,

I dropped my message into this old thread instead:

Recent Fedora Core kernels (plus my SPEC file for 2.6.8-1.541 with Athlon support)

Have fun.

William

Thankx. You now where these Specfiles are ?

Because, this sounds very auspicious:

I have no idea. I was citing the subject of a another thread, I have no claims to any spec file for a 2.6 kernel. I've never even touched nor networked to a computer that runs on a 2.6 kernel. Just look for the thread with that subject on the list.

----
Peace,
William