Re: Gnome desktop and mime stuff help

Maybe slightly OT, but I found to be quite hard to switch the program
associations desktop wise.
For example, in my fresh FC3 install I have pdf files handled by ggv
(not that I have something against it...) and I would like to change
it for xpdf or gpdf.
I think it is not really easy to change this association, at least
without digging in the documentation (which, admittedly, I ususally
ignore until this problems comes out...).

Is there anything we can do for improving this area?

Cheers

Gianluca