Re: print configuration

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 13:08 -0700, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> Right now, silly, I know, there is no firewall within my network. There
> is one on the route to the outside world. This will probably be
> changing, but it isn't right now.

Rule of thumb, make sure you have it on the right interface. If you have
it on all, and this box is an internal router (stupid stupid, I know),
the firewall barfs on the packet. Set it to the local (non-firewalled)
side, and wow, there you go.

Sorry to have wasted time and bandwidth.

Trever
--
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -- Albert