RFE: More on mounting + a question about the "console" flag

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Oct 4 14:41:34 UTC 2004

I shall do that anyway - to ensure that my fc2 "thin" clients will work
without reinstalling... (they once was fc1 thin clients) (the point of
running a "normal" distro on them is to make it possible to plug'em in
anywhere on the net without modifying the main DHCP server. Which is
something i am not allowed to do (first thing i would do is to get a
proper DHCPD and DNS - windows server 2000 dns sucks beyond anything. It
cant even resolve all domain names...