Isn't current GNOME a little too buggy?

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Oct 15 07:22:49 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 01:10, Matthias Saou wrote:
> - The totem/gstreamer player really needs some bugfixing AFAICT, as by
> dragging and dropping some videos on it, I manage to get it to open a
> second window with the new video (this is definitely not wanted!), and
> often also see a tiny separate window for fractions of a second next to the
> main window before it disappears when the video then starts playing in the
> main window.

The window popup thing is fixed in CVS, I can provide a patch for the
Fedora RPMs if you want. Will Fedora ship totem, and if so, will it
stick to 0.8.5 of gst-plugins or is there a chance for inclusion of a
newer version if we release it before the Fedora Core 3 release?

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>