Should I mention kde-3.3.1?

Frank Schmitt ich at Frank-Schmitt.net
Tue Oct 19 20:35:56 UTC 2004

Florian La Roche <laroche at redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 04:16:31PM +0200, Lars wrote:
>> kde 3.3.1 is still not in rawhide.
>> would be great to have it there.
>
> We've been closing down the trees and try to focus on bug-fixing only,
> so this version update was vetoed. Than Ngo wants to have kde 3.3.1
> rpm packages for FC3 available from kde.org.

3.3.1 is pure bug-fixing. But why should I rant about it, I more and
more get the impression that Fedora tries its best to produce the worst
possible experience for KDE users.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough