Garbage screen after resume from suspend to disk

Jaroslaw Gorny jgorny at aurox.org
Thu Oct 21 08:52:47 UTC 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:37:10 +0200
Matthias Saou
<thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net>
wrote:

> Jaroslaw Gorny wrote :
>
> > No answer, hmmm.
> > So, should I understand, that it's not important at all?
> > I thought  ATI are quite popular theese days.
>
> Unfortunately, because of the final freeze, you may have to wait for
> an Xorg errata later on before getting that on FC3 :-(

Final freeze?
But I've seen in rawhide-report some new patches (also for ATI cards) in
xorg two or three days ago.

and in rawhide report: 20041020 changes
I've found:

- Add xorg-x11-6.8.1-init-origins-fix.patch, which fixes a crash for
  some invalid xorg.conf combinations (#134967).

Can You please tell me what kind of patches can be included _after_
final freeze?
I just want to know in case I'll have similar questions in the future...

regards,
Jarek