Rebuilding Fedora

DemonGloom dima at snaiper.no-ip.com
Wed Oct 27 15:06:33 UTC 2004

> Hello

> I would like to build the fedora 2 release for the actual P4 CPU
instead of the i386 packages shipped with the normal iso images.
> Is there a howto to automaticly build a new fedora release out of the
srpm isos'

> Thanks

> Roland Kaeser
> Systems Administrator

I was written bash script for rebuild my fedora core distro.
The principles of script is very easy:
1. Checks installed in my system packages for "demonlinux" hostname.
You may set other search options, arch for example.
2. Extract source filename for each package and download from mirrors to rpm src folder.
3. Rebuild each downloaded src.rpm.

If you want, i may send to you sources.