How about the support of FC for laptop?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Oct 31 22:51:15 UTC 2004

On 10/31/2004 01:31:45 PM, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> didn't IBM say it support Linux on all their machines ?

I've had nothing but good experiences with thinkpads and linux.
Modem doesn't always work - even when following IBM's instructions -
but modems are archaic.

What I really liked about thinkpads (at least the older models, all
I've used) is that they had three buttons for the mouse, great for X11.

I don't know if modern thinkpads are 3 button or not, never used one.