What happened to the Kernel Source RPM ?

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Mon Sep 20 21:59:43 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 17:49, Jerone Young wrote:
> Looking today into the FC3 dev repository I can nolonger find a rpm
> for the kernel source. What happened to it ?

  *sigh*  Let's not have this discussion again, please.  Read the
archives (both -devel and -test), as there have been several lengthy,
sometimes nasty discussions about this.  If you want the source for the
kernel, look for the .src.rpm in the SRPMS directory, like you would for
any other package in the distribution.
  If that's not good enough, then please present a solution that is
satisfactory for both Red Hat and third party module builders.  And if
you manage that, you will be honored by all ;-).

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator