Re: [bugweek] A script to detect -mtune=i386 libraries

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 05:19:42PM +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> Am i the only guy here who's running Fedora on pentium 3's? What about
> AMD folks? Or those who simply wants to use their old pentium 1's to run
> some sort of httpd, ftpd or simply a sshd for irissi etc?

The benches seem to show that Athlons really don't care too much what you
feed them, pentium i would beefit a tiny bit, most others are in the noise.

If you want to rebuild an FC3 for pentium I go ahead. Mach should be able
to build all the bits for you.