Re: Updated computers to current Rawhide and broke NFS & NSS/LDAP

> This has already been traced to a small bug in the new glibc that was
> released Tuesday morning.  It should be fixed in the next glibc that
> comes out.  Meanwhile "downgrade" your glibc to the previous version.

Thanks...  I downgraded to FC2's glibc, and now NFS is in good health.

Still I have a that very weird problem with NSS and nss_ldap (and/or
slapd, saslauthd, krb5, etc.).

NSS information comes through just fine via LDAP for the root user.  But
normal users can't see anything...  I've already described some of the
symptoms and the vague logs I've been able to find about it.

Have any bugs along these lines been introduced recently?

Thanks much,

Derek Moore