gcc4_0 screwed...

Arjan van de Ven arjanv at redhat.com
Sat Apr 16 11:46:25 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 21:07 -0300, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:
> Hello,
>
>         Today I concluded migration from FC3 to FC4 rc2. Besides
>         upgrading 610 packages I discovered that gcc is screwed:
>         problems in asm and several other bugs make the compiler
>         unusable for any practical purpose.

you give absolutely no concrete information to support your statement.
Please provide at least 2 or 3 examples to support what you say.
(if you don't nobody will take your argument serious; just look at that
lilo-vs-grub thread recently).

I don't want to think that you are playing the roll of troll on this
mailing list and give you a chance to correct the first impression many
will get out of your original mail; however you should be aware that the
style of your posting sort of smells as if you are just trolling the
mainling list here.