Why No Spider Monkey in Elinks

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 01:47:11 UTC 2005

Janina Sajka wrote:
> Thanks for the cvs pointers. I'll checkout and build against this later
> today.

Two steps we need to clarify before adding this:

1) Has anyone verified that elinks built against Extras js works as
expected?
2) Is it possible to split js as a sub-package of Mozilla?  I am
guessing that it will require too much work to do like Gecko.

So if #1 is verified, we can take another step toward adding.  There is
also a question whether release engineering will accept it since we are
very close to FC4test2 freeze on Wednesday.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com