menu editing in gnome (fc4)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 07:55:55 UTC 2005

Hi

>On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 19:55 +0200, dragoran wrote:
>

>>Will menu editing be enabled in fc4 (gnome2.10) ?
>>If the built in feature is still buggy what abou including Smeg*?
>>
>>*http://www.realistanew.com/projects/smeg/
>>

>	GNOME 2.11 has a simple menu editor - it'll be in Fedora Core whenever
>we update to GNOME 2.12.
>
>Cheers,
>Mark.

Wouldnt it be nice to have smeg as an intermediate solution for menu
editing in GNOME 2.10 for inclusion in Fedora Core 4  until you work on
getting a even better one included upstream in next version?. I am
pretty sure users would appreciate having convenient access to a menu
editor even if they arent going to use it that often.

regards
Rahul