include talkback in Firefox?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Aug 2 06:09:41 UTC 2005

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Florin Andrei wrote:
>
>> Because talkback is not enabled in FC4's Firefox, I couldn't provide
>> useful info to the developers.
>>

> Also, there's a feature in Firefox which lets you save an entire webpage
> including images and other external objects.  In fact, it is the default
> behavior when you save a webpage.  Next time, just save it and attach
> it.  The crash should be reproducible that way.

AFAIK, Mozilla save the page in the form is rendered, not exactly as it
is on the server (there are some differences, for example in the case of
broken HTML)

Anyway, if Firefox crash before finishing loading the page is not
possible to save it from inside of Firefox, a better option is to
download the page with something like wget.

--
nicu