Re: RFP for Extras: Grace

On Monday 15 August 2005 14:34, seth vidal wrote:
> http://linux.duke.edu/~skvidal/RPMS/extras/grace-5.1.18-0.duke.1.fc4.src.rp
>
> If anyone wants to take that and run it through extras, please do.

  I will take that as a base and I will do some comestic changes required to
submit it to extras.

  One question, what is the appropriate behaviour regarding the Changelog? It
does not make much sense to include entries from 1999, but on the other hand
I want to acknowledge the work previously done in the spec file.

--
José Abílio Matos