Proposal for a new package called K3DSurf (from the developer)

taha abderrahman taha_ab at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 25 13:25:08 UTC 2005

Hi,
First I want to thank all of you for your excellent
work with Fedora and I hope I'm not in the wrong place
for making a proposal for a new software. If it's the
case, please let me know how to do it properly.
I'm developing an application called K3DSurf which is
a program to visualize and manipulate mathematical
models. It's also a "modeler" for Pov-Ray.
For more informations, please visit :
http://k3dsurf.sourceforge.net/ or
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=25049
For any suggestion or question, just let me know.
Thanks.

Abderrahman Taha
taha_ab at yahoo.fr