bugzilla

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:40:19 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 11:04 -0400, Gene C. wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 August 2005 10:57, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > >A bit difficult ... "bugzilla" is not listed as a component under Fedora
> > >Extras.  I could select "Bugzilla" as the product/category but the only
> > > more or less appropriate component looks like "inventory" and that is not
> > > used.
> >
> > Select Fedora Core -> Bugzilla
>
> "bugzilla" as a component under "Fedora Core" does not exist!
>
> It appears that this has been rfe'ed a couple of times but never done.

If you want to file a bug against the RH Bugzilla itself, use the
Product "Bugzilla," instead of "Fedora Core."  Do this if you are sure
you have exhausted the current protocols for getting components listed
in the "Fedora Extras" product.  I thought the owners list in CVS might
do this, but could be wrong.