yum clean bug

Thomas M Steenholdt tmus at tmus.dk
Fri Dec 9 06:14:25 UTC 2005

Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2005/12/9, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus at tmus.dk>:
>> If the repo is disabled - it means that the user don't care about that
>> repo. Besides cache is always disposable, it serves a purpose but when
>
> No, you are the user but I'm not. People tends to be "the user" when
> they are talking about themselves.
>
> --
> bbbush ^_^

Please take the time to read through the previous post. I'm specificly
suggesting adding a new option that would actually make yum know why our
repo is disabled, to counter anybodys reason for disabling the repo.

unknown repos, should still, IMO, have their caches removed, no
questions asked.

Ah well. Not the end of the world - I guess i'll have to settle for a
locally decided cleanup thing here.

/Thomas