Default cursor theme for FC5.

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:46:01 UTC 2005

On 12/14/05, Laurent Jacquot <jk at lutty.net> wrote:

> I was wondering why the cursor theme disapeared on my box recently
> I tried manualy edit the /desktop/gnome/peripherals/mouse/cursor_theme
> gconf key but it ended with a half working cursor (mix between the theme
> and the default).

I've had this problem since I first installed FC5. At first it was the
default X cursor all the time, then I changed the cursor theme from
BlueCurve and then back again. That made the cursor work more of the
time, but still every now and then it reverts to the default X cursors
for no good reason.

n0dalus.