scim-libs not signed error when using yum??

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:49:02 UTC 2005

Hello,
with fc5 devel installed, after syncronizing with
ftp.mirror.ac.uk::fedora.redhat.com/development/i386/
and trying to do
yum localupdate *rpm
under Fedora/RPMS directory, I get

[snip]
Installing for dependencies:
 xscreensaver-extras     i386       1:4.22-21.2      development       2.9 M

Transaction Summary
Install      3 Package(s)
Update      16 Package(s)
Remove       2 Package(s)
Total download size: 116 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:

Package scim-libs-1.4.2-9.i386.rpm is not signed

I tried also rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY under the root i386 dir,
but nothing changes.
As there are various KEY files, different in size, in this directory, do I
have to import all of them?
These problem was there also yesterday and with "rpm -Fvh *rpm" the
yesterday packages
were upgraded (no new instal needed). With the same method I should install
xscreensaver-extras and eventually dependancies and then run -Fvh for the
rest
I would like to wait, going through yum if possible
Any hints?
yum version is the latest: 2.5.0

Thanks in advance
Gianluca

PS: This environment is under VMware workstation 5.5 so I can trick with
snapshots
or similar if useful.