OOo 2.0 with Bluecurve icon set

Naheem Zaffar naheemzaffar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:47:52 UTC 2005

Tango-Project is a freedesktop project.

I had assumed that it as not just novell involved, as creating a new
complete icon set for gnome (aswell as other DE's) would have to be
supported by others to become default?

If its novell-centric atm, maybe some artists could broaden its horizons.

(Sorry for offtopic post)

Either way, the Bluecurve iconset is pretty good, and just needs small
touchups (like removing the black borders IMO), and completion.

Maybe set up an alternative icon theme under Tango-Project?

(Sorry if it sounds preachy. I am not an artist, but am just throwing ideas
around. Others probably have thought along same lines, but not aired them?
(I do not think I am that original in my thoughts))