lastest boot.iso crashes during install - possible dmraid cause

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Dec 31 09:14:05 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-31 at 00:24 -0500, Eric Wood wrote:
> Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
>
> I grabed the lastest boot.iso from:
>
> http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/images/boot.iso
>
> and it crashed right at the detection of the harddisks.  I'm trying to
> give some feedback to Peter Jones's call for dmraid testing:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-December/msg00474.html

It's been crashing for the last few kernel builds, but supposively
the .1805 build that comes out this morning (or already got built prior
to writing this) should make rawhide bootable again.

I'd say let the mirrors sync up then give it another try and see what
happens.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"