no openoffice.org-kde in development/x86_64?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 04:18:42 UTC 2005

On Sun, 7 Feb 2005, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Is it not there on purpose?

Um, no, I wasn't aware of it.  OOo is only 32-bit at this time, so what gets
into the x86_64 tree will be 32-bit only anyway.  And I don't have any idea how
the repomagic works to copy over the i386 RPMs to x86_64 repos either.  I just
build the packages for i386 & PPC32 and beehive takes care of the rest as far as
I'm aware.

Its certainly not _supposed_ to be on purpose unless somebody had a problem with
it.  It would definitely mean pulling in all of 32-bit KDE onto an x86-64 box,
so if KDE has multilib problems, then maybe that's why it got excluded.

Dan