FC4 slimfast slimfest

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Feb 22 14:57:11 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 09:35:45AM -0500, Michael Tiemann wrote:
> > CD #2,#3,#4  (for now) Fedora Core packages. Download for updates/installs
> > 			via CD/DVD
> >
> > Java CD	Optional   Download for java packages
> > Games CD Optional  Download for extra games
> >
> > etc..
>
> +10

Agreed. Even though we may end up with a few more CDs this way (as some
may end up partially full), we get some room to grow so we don't have to
go through such painful reorganziation every FCx. And you get the huge
advantage that you would know apriori what CDs you need: no need to
download, burn, verify the images you don't care about. I think it would
end up saving time for many folks.

--
Dimi.