RE: Kernel 2.6.10 Can't Open Initial Console on FC3

RESOLVED.

I enabled support for hotplug devices and installed an initrd; then it works.

They tell me there's a way to make it work without initrd, but it's ugly, messy, and not recommended:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/udev/

I haven't yet tested to see if it works with initrd and without support for hotplug devices, but from the documentation I've read my money is on no.

Joseph D. Wagner