Re: some changes for (slightly) faster boot

Hi

> There are plans to make it simpler:
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/plans.html
> but I believe it works fine now once you figure it
> out.

I see you throw up that link on many discussions
related to gconf but is someone working on that or
plans to?

I have also heard discussions about a fd.o system to
replace this one
(newconf?). has there been any progress in that front ?

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram