NetworkManager borks at my wlan card...

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Jan 5 23:23:56 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 17:31, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> ons, 05.01.2005 kl. 22.11 skrev Michael Favia:
> > Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> > >  Hmm.. I smell a bug...
> > I smell a seemingly off-topic post.
>
> Just tought ill ask before i go bitching in bugzilla...
> It isn't like NetworkManager is really documented anywhere - it doesn't
> even have a man page...

NetworkManager is not final yet and is under heavy development.  The
documentation is the code and Dan's web page at
http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager.  The previous poster was
trying to inform you that this is a development list.  Support questions
should go to one of the other user lists.

> > > I also can't find any way to start that nifty little tray applet...
> > NetworkManagerInfo
> >

> Tried to start that app, from a terminal. It just takes a secound, and
> it returns. No messages etc.

If NetworkManager is not running NetworkManagerInfo will quit.

--
J5