festival 1.95 anyone?

Stephen Pollei stephen_pollei at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 17:55:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 20:50, Matthew Miller wrote:
> text-to-speech is,
> y'know, cool. Festival 2.0 was supposed to be out a few months ago, but it
> seems to be late. In the meantime, 1.9.5 is out there,

Yes tts is kind of neat. I wonder how festival compares to
http://freetts.sourceforge.net/docs/index.php ?

Also while you are talking about speech, what about
http://www.digium.com/ and http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/sphinx4/ .

I at least think(guess) that http://www.asterisk.org/ from digium ,
might fit as a nice feature for some of Red Hat's target market fairly
well.

--
http://dmoz.org/profiles/pollei.html
http://sourceforge.net/users/stephen_pollei/