2.6.10-1.737 smp kernel crashes.

I'm not sure if this is the right list, but I'll post here anyway as it
is not a user or config issue associated with FC3 operation and 2.6.10
kernels are kind of FC4 stuff ?

Anyway... the 2.6.10-1.737 smp kernel is NOT stable on my laptop.  It
does a hard kernel crash (ie total machine lockup, cannot start a new
session).  This has happened 3x when websurfing with Konqueror.  It
seems to occur when performing socket communications ie immediately
after double clicking a link, but that is just a quick observation.

I've run 2.6.10-1.727 since it became available on the same machine
without any issues.  I've reverted back to it.

Hope this helps.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.