Re: Pre-Extras apt'able?

On 01/13/2005 03:25:29 AM, Féliciano Matias wrote:
About Pre-Extras, is there any know problems or advices to update from
fedora.us to
Pre-Extra ?

My experience is that they are almost the same packages, except pre- extras have (sometimes) some fixes, and a higher release tag - so there should be few (if any) problems.

I personally experienced only one, which was a bug in the spec file and very quickly fixed (within a day of pre-extras launch if I recall)