Re: Minimal installation

Replying to Carlos Rodrigues:
> I've tried to do a minimal installation of FC3, only to find that it
> really isn't that minimal... So, my suggestion is: would it be possible

What annoys me most - is x11 libraries in minimal install.
But they are there by purpose - some another package requires it. But,
anyway, this isn't "minimal install - suitable for small routers"
anymore.

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head