Fedora Core 4

Peter Dedecker - FSU Peter.Dedecker at vtk2.UGent.be
Sat Jan 15 14:12:04 UTC 2005

Adriano Galano wrote:
> What about Stateless Linux project on FC4?

Even if the Stateless project isn't continued, I think it would be very
usefull to make sure the current state works also on FC4.  It would
encourage people from outside RedHat to work on it.

But I sure hope the project will be continued.  It's a very promissing
goal that may not get lost and could increase the ease of maintaining a
linux installation for a large network of users in a
school/company/public place.

--
Peter Dedecker
The Fedora Stateless @ UGent project