Re: Fedora Core 4

On 15 Jan 2005, at 13:07, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:

- Xen and Virtualization

I guess this is only useful for a handful of ISPs who want to sell fully
virtual servers, any only if they can get enough IPv4 addresses.

Maybe. Currently, I depend heavily on Xen-unstable to run one domain0 and two isolated domainU. This allows me to reduce power consumption and consolidate services. And I'm no ISP: I use Xen at home.