Re: Building subversion javahl bindings

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 11:39 -0200, Pedro LamarÃo wrote:
> I've got this patch to subversion.spec that allows optional building of
> javahl bindings with a variable-specified JDK path.
> I've built it as I need Subclipse to work.
> What do you all think?

You may be able to get buy without having to explicitly set the path to
the JDK if you use the jpackage.org JVM setup.  It makes use of the
alternatives system so my /usr/bin/java winds up pointing
to /usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.5.0-sun/bin/java.  Since RH is working with the
jpackage.org folks, it may be a good way to go.

Just a thought.

--
David Hollis <dhollis davehollis com>