Re: XDMCP Core 3

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 22:43 +0000, Jonathan Andrews wrote:
> Is XDMCP, remote X bust in core 3 ?

	I was using it not so long ago and it was working fine.

> I've tried the gui configuration for tool gdm. The machine has no
> firewall enabled - all I get the "gdm_child_action: Aborting display
> jonspc:1" in the log ?

	I'm suprised that's the only message you get - a glance at the code
suggests if you're getting this error message (which is from the master)
you should be getting another message from the slave.

	Anyway, as Alan says - switch on gdm_debug and it'll help diagnose the
problem.

Cheers,
Mark.