Re: gcc optimation flags -- was Re: RFC: Optimizing for 386

> I remember that coyote gulch did some benchmarks of gcc compilers with
> different flags.
> He tried a genetic algorithm type approach to try and find
> the "perfect" set of optimization flags to use.
His site is probably permanently down. I found some people had it cached
and mirrored.
http://geckies.user.cis.ksu.edu/tiki-view_cache.php?url=http://www.coyotegulch.com%2Facovea%2Facoveaga.html
Acovea: Analysis of Compiler Options via Evolutionary Algorithm by Scott
Robert Ladd .

--
http://dmoz.org/profiles/pollei.html
http://sourceforge.net/users/stephen_pollei/