Re: environment (/etc/profile) and X

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

We spent a lot of time fixing this several years ago, must have gotten
busted somehow.
Be sure there's a bugzilla...

exactly what I suggested when the question came up on the users list :-)

Well, actually you suggested I raise it on fedora-devel, which I'm doing. Plus I wanted to be sure it was a bug and not my lack of understanding. Plus I wasn't entirely sure which component to file a bug against - you suggested bash, but it seemed to me to be an X bug. Anyway, apologies if I'm making noise on too many lists.

J.