Alien Night vs ksh (was: rawhide report: 20050121 changes)

John Ellson ellson at research.att.com
Fri Jan 21 18:52:58 UTC 2005

John W. Linville wrote:

>On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 10:50:57AM -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:
>

>>20 years of tradition or alien night?
>>
>>When brining it back, please consider replacing pdksh with the official
>>ksh?
>>

>I'd have to second this -- fortunately, it looks like it is already
>"in the works"...
>

>>http://www.kornshell.com/
>>

>Thanks for the link...I didn't realize this had been opened-up!
>
>John

Just FYI:  Graphviz, also from AT&T Research,  is also now released
under the CPL.
    http://www.graphviz.org/

There is a pre-CPL version in extras, but I don't know who is looking
after it and
they don't respond to bugzilla.   If someone-in-charge of Fedora would
like me (a graphviz author) to maintain it,
please let me know how...

John Ellson