Re: rawhide report: 20050121 changes

Paul Ionescu wrote:
Hi,

I am using right now PAN to send this message.
Not because I don't want to use something else, but because other news
programs don't have the functionality of pan yet.
And is fast too, compared with other options.

Thx,
Paul

I would like to give a vote for keeping pan in core too, and while we're at it make it the default news program. pan is the best gui newsreader for unix, so it deserves to be the default and its gnome, so it fits well with Fedora's default desktop.

Regards,

Hans