Re: further package removals/potential package removals

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 05:16 +0100, Féliciano Matias wrote:

[snip]

> Move to Fedora Extra :
> dosfstools

  Er...why?  Given the number of consumer devices these days that use
VFAT, I can't think of a reason why this would belong in Core.  Yes, I
know they usually come pre-formatted, but I still think it's ill advised
to move out of Core a set of tools for recovering or reformatting these
media.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator