Re: further package removals/potential package removals

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 05:16:30AM +0100, Féliciano Matias wrote:
> Move to Fedora Extra :
> dosfstools
> Lynx (or elinks)

lynx is needed for mutt to do html reading on text logins. Its also fairly
important for accessibility for some users. Elinks I wouldn't worry about

> lesstif and/or openmotif21

If nothing essential still uses them definitely.

Possibly joe also ought to go to extras nowdays. It used to make sense to ship
it in base because although it had a low userbase it was the best editor on
the planet and also easy for new users. We have nano ans we have new users
in X with gedit nowdays.

Alan