Re: rawhide report: 20050121 changes

Hi,

I think that one of the problems is the dependency issue.   I've been
using RedHat/Fedora since RH 3 and one thing that makes me sad is that
every other distro seems to have a "minimum/firewall like" install and
the 'minimum' install for fcX is 700Mb...

I'd like to use fc in a CF-card-based installation but was nto
possible due to this size.

I know we have 1Gb CF now but is still expensive.